Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

INDAHOUSE is in the HOUSE

INDAHOUSE 
Furniture & Home Accent

"LIVE WHAT YOU LOVE!"



What is INDAHOUSE?



It is a furniture and home accent shop/store but it isn't your ordinary home furniture and fixtures and decor. . . it has creativity and has a BIG heart. 


I love art, I am by heart a self proclaimed artist but I am not into interior designs. Whatever interior design I see is okay for me, I don't usually care but when my mom, my sister and I stumbled upon this home furniture/decors store at Abreeza Mall, Davao City, I was drown into the simplicity of their designs. Simple yet very elegant, neat, and presentable. Very artistic. One of the bests home furniture and designs I've ever seen.



We were kind of warped back during the Spanish time with the antique designs. 


Most of their products are made from steel and hard woods like NarraI can say their artifact are heavy duty and very solid.










Ms. Anna Liza Gualdaquever, owner of INDAHOUSE, told us that we can take photos of their products as long as we will #INDAHOUSE, so my sister and I took that opportunity to have some quick snaps.



FOR ORDERS and MORE INFO of INDAHOUSE

Please CONTACT:

Owner: Ms. Anna Liza Gualdaquever
Main Store: Km 12 MacArthur Highway, Dumoy, Davao City
Contacts: (082) 291-3562 or (+63) 0917-726-0688
E-mail: mell143@yahoo.com




Post a Comment

0 Comments