WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES

Boredom is not always bad, it makes one do something... hopefully the good ones.


What is boredom? It is the state of being bored... and this is the time where I am all alone by my self in the midst of everyone or literally alone. Sounds negative? Yes but nay! it's just how human beings think of it. I see being bored is my opportunity to unlock some locked doors in my mind. It's my time to think of something new, or something I haven't done for long time.

When boredom strikes, its the time to be creative.

I am not the best in doodle, sketching, painting, or drawing, not even close to be called "good," I just know how to draw what's in my mind. LOL!


The state of being bored is not negative. It's a normal state of a human being when he/she has nothing to do. What makes it negative is the "choice" to overcome boredom. If one chooses something awful things when bored, then it is in the negative state.

"Theotokos"

I was assigned at the front desk for a day and it's not a busy day so I was alone on the desk waiting for clients and telephone calls. I brought a pen, pencil, and borrowed some scratch papers to do something fruitful for my self so I can't sleep. 


I am a Marian lover since my elementary and high school  days even up to my Philosophy and Theology days. The Blessed Virgin Mary influenced me a bit so most of what I draw is about how She is (in my opinion) and maybe how she sees and wanted to see the world today.


Boredom makes one see ones soul. 



~THANK YOU~

Comments

Post a Comment