HARUHI SUZUMIYA: TOY PHOTOGRAPHY

I was resting during lunch time when I saw Sir Demit's (co-employee) Haruhi Suzumiya toy on his desk. An idea came up and in a second I took my Camera Phone and my phone's macro lens. Took the toy (with permission) outside and placed it on the stairs and the rest was history... I really miss doin' Toy Photography.



Sir Demit's toy was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, an anime television series produced by Kyoto Animation based on the Haruhi Suzumiya series. The latter follows a high school boy known only as Kyon who encounters Haruhi Suzumiya who possesses unconscious god-like abilities to change, destroy, and reshape reality to her desires but she doesn't know it and gets dragged into joining her SOS Brigade consisting of an alien, a time traveller, and an esper.

Photo above: from the net

I miss bringing toys into having the feel of reality. So nothing can stop me from Toy Photography even if I don't have enough time, materials and a powerful camera... For about 5 or 7 minutes I was taking photographs of the Haruhi Suzumiya. 

I hope you'll enjoy the photos I took. . .













Haruhi Suzumiya characters are not only super heroes with super powers but also kinda have this sexy image that suits the fantasy of the anime world.

Photo above from the net: HARUHI SUZUMIYA with the SOS Brigade












~ THANK YOU ~

Comments