I'M OUT OF PLACE


"I'm Out of Place!"

I really don’t know what to say or how to start this post. . . I don’t even know if am gonna publish this post cause I don’t know if it’s relevant or not. Another thing is, I can’t find the right words to describe what I needed to convey. All I know and we know that Life is a difficult journey. . . 

"Am just ordinary!"

but it does not mean we have to give up because, without these waves in life, life will never be as beautiful as it is. 

"In the shadows: Somewhere I belong!"

“The sky is pretty good in blue, but with clouds, it becomes beautiful!” 


"Empty!"

So, for those who are experiencing hurts and troubles in life, those who have lost hope because of the cruelty and unfair world, for those who seek belongingness, and for those who are feeling that life is so empty and so cruel, I hope this amateur clip will do something for us.





~ THANK YOU ~

Comments