Search This Blog

*********

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SEINA'S PORTRAITS



Lately, I was browsing my photo archive looking for some photos about portraits and I saw this unpublished photos I took last 2012. 

Very late upload, right? but in the art of photography, photographs always remain in time as Philippe Halsman once said: "A true portrait should, today and a hundred years from today, the Testimony of how this person looked and what kind of human being he/she was."

The Spy Concept




Head-shots



I miss doing portraits, it's I started. I know one day am gonna be back capturing emotions and biting some moments with my gear on my hand.


This is who I am doin' my work and Missy Mwac nailed it. See the whole poem for portraits photographers here.



Muse: Seina
Location: MTS, Davao City


~ THANK YOU~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

*******

Recent Posts