THE SON-RISE



Gaining back my sight to see Beauty every day is not that easy and simple. I used to have the "eyes" but because of some unavoidable many reasons, I lost it. Everything became ordinary and common. No stories to share, no moments to bite.... I became so hungry and hungrier each day like a vampire who thirst for blood to satisfy his blood-lust but I can't find any victim.

Then one early morning while going to my workplace, I suddenly saw something worth to bite. 


There's always an amazing sunrise every single day and guess what, they are absolutely free. All we have to do is See it, Feel it, and maybe (in my case) Capture it...



Sunrise is our constant reminder that in every darkness we may be experiencing today, there's always light up ahead. Why?


Because The Son Rises each day for us to carry our heavy burdens.


That's all for now. Work mode time.



I believe I can still gain back my sight sooner.

Be with me in my Everyday Sight-Seeing Adventure.


~ THANK YOU ~



Comments