Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SUMMER SHOOT & THE IMPORTANCE OF A FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHER IN YOUR TEAM


Whazzup Everybody! Summer time is coming but my post today is not about the season but about how my partner took photos of Summer and the importance of a female photographer in your photography team!

It's best when you have a female photographer in your team. You might disagree with me but for me, female shooters are needed not only because their awesome in this field, not only because they have feminine touch on their masterpieces, but there are times also that your subject may not be comfy with you because you are, yes, male and they prefer female shooters. 

Shutter Up Studio - A Photo Phactory was invited to cover a Sacrament of Baptism last Sunday, March 31, 2019. Everything went smooth and fun but there was a time when I was requested to take photos of a beautiful child named Summer. I was at my best approach but sadly, Summer cried. She was not comfortable with me, I think I looked okay that time... Hahahaha! Then our Videographer stepped in into the scene to have some footage, Summer cried louder. LOL! Thankfully, my girl came to rescue us. Summer saw her and she stopped crying... a bit later, Summer looked at me and our videographer taking some snaps and footage, voila! Summer cried again hahaha.. so both of us hide our selves from the crowd and my girl focused on Summer and took descent happy photos of the lovely, Summer.

Here are her sets of snaps with a minimal editing in Photoshop. Priceless!





No one should ever say that a female photographer is no better than male photographers. 
No male photographers should doubt a woman's eye in photography. 
They are better lens-man than other male photographers too... 
and  there are times or most of the times, they are the ones that are chosen by subjects in terms of comfortable-ness


I am so proud of this lovely photographer! Keep it up! Keep shooting priceless moments!




Post a Comment

0 Comments