Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PLAYING CARD PHOTOGRAPHY USING iPHONE 7

 



Whazzup Everyjuan! It's been a while since I last posted here because my wife and I are busy nurturing our little angel. She's now a 3-month-old beautiful baby girl as of this month. We also lay lowed with our photography business due to this pandemic era (we decided not to accept events as of this moment so we can avoid the deadly Covid19 virus) and focused on making our baby happy. 

Since we cannot photograph the way we used to for more than a year now, I kept shooting using my mobile phone to be on track with creativity. Am I still that creative? Hmmm...

I took the liberty of photographing my favorite instrument ever, the Playing Card. Well, playing cards for most people are for games like Poker, It's more than just a playing card for me, it's my storybook. I create stories and miracles with it. I made people happy with it too. So, I thought of taking images with my Playing Card. 

I used my humble iPhone 7 during this entire shoot as well as editing the photos I took. . . and I recorded/filmed everything using my iPhone 7 only. 

Without further ado, here are the photos I took:





So there's no reason for you not to capture beautiful images because you do not have a camera, well you do, you have your smartphone, right? Use it now and create your own creativity with it.





Post a Comment

0 Comments