ME AND MY PHONE

15 PHOTOS OF ME AND MY PHONE

When photo coverage of birthdays and weddings are in vacation, when DSLR and Mirrorless Camera's are too heavy to carry, but still my eyes and hands are itching to capture stories, I take my phone and record stories.

This is the time that I get away with the pressure of composition and rules yet not forgetting them and just enjoy taking photos the way I see it, the way I read it or the way the scene made me see and read it...

Welcome to my world of stories:

"One Step at a Time"

"Stress Reliever"

"Don't judge me because of how I look"

"Master the Basic to avoid complication"

"Master of Corn-ny-ness"

"I am Human"

"Numismatic"

"Stay in the Light"

"Two become One"

"LDR"

"Night Lights"

"You are not alone."
"If you think you are alone, you are wrong because Someone always Sees you."

"Staying awake for you!"

These following photos I took were not taken with my smartphone but from my favorite person's smart phone.

"Series of Blessings"

"Play"


All photos are edited with Android photo editing software for cellphones. 
Watermarks were done through Adobe Photoshop.

~THANK YOU~


Comments