SWITCHED



"The Parable of the Talents"  Matthew 25:14-30.

I saw my deck of cards on my computer table. It's been there for 3 weeks already. I remember my former mentor who once told me that "A talent, any kind of talent without  sharing it will eventually be lost in time." I thought of my self many years years ago. I used to paint and draw but I can't do it now the way I used to because I stopped. The reason was I got frustrated because the best tools and instruments for painting and drawings were so expensive. I can't even afford an oil paint and brushes. I kept reminding my self to be creative but my creativity isn't enough, I got tired... so I stopped.  I lost my hands in painting and drawing.  


I saw my deck of cards on my computer table. It's been there for 3 weeks already. It's been 4 or 5 years already since me and my P120.00 deck of cards goes hand and hand. I ceased performing because of my hand condition... I have a shaky hands and it doesn't look good while performing an effect. It made me look like a very nervous idiot. There were better performers than I am, so why bother and insists my self with them?
  

I saw my deck of cards on my computer table. It's been there for 3 weeks already. I realized how much I miss performing Streetmagic. My stage was anywhere, my audience were random people, and my income was their smiles and happiness.


I saw my deck of cards on my computer table. It's been there  for 3 weeks already. I know I have to pick it up and I have to take good care of it. Shaky hands? I better capitalized it. There are better performers?  Yes, there's always better than anyone but they are not me and I am me even if we perform the same effect. I have to pick up my deck because soon I'll be back on the streets and see some smiles and happiness again.


I saw my deck of cards on my computer table. It's been there  for 3 weeks already. I picked it up and here's one of my come back exercises. . . Am SWITCHED back. . .
 


A song in not a song until you sing it,
A bell is not a bell until you ring it...
And magic is not magic until you share it.



If you have talents and skills, take good care of it and share it without making your head grow BIG

Just DON'T OVERDO IT!


~ THANK YOU ~

Comments