IT TAKES NO LIMIT


Upon hearing the news, I mean late hearing the news that Kaiman Wong aka "Kai" leaved the Digital Rev TV after 7 years. I felt kinda sad but happy for Kai on his new found life. It was on his segment "Pro Photographer, Cheap Camera Challenge" that inspired me a lot as a person behind the lens telling stories through photographs. Challengers on this program were professional photographers, like Chase JarvisLara Jade, and many other professional photographers were invited to take photos with a not-so-good camera. 

Feeling sad about the news I heard, I browsed my photo archive and saw these photos I took three years ago. These photos came into existence because of  I was inspired by Kai's Cheap Camera Challenge. I used my mobile phone having only a 1.3MP camera resolution with a small monitor and took some photos on the street. I enjoyed my shots though even if others don't like it and find these photos uninteresting. I don't care, I love taking photos on the street.




























To end this, let me share what Chase Javis keep on saying to us: 

(Photo above is not mine)

~THANK YOU~


No comments:

Post a Comment

*******

Copyright by Marionsden 2017. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.