Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31st KADAYAWAN: INDAK-INDAK SA KADALANAN

Sorry for this late upload because I don't have internet connection at home :D

The day of the Indak-indak sa kadalanan in Davao City is finally here, August 20, 2016. Every dabaweños and tourists were excited about this event. Who wouldn't be? 





I prepared my li'l camera and my old DSLR for this event but I was a bit frustrated because locals and tourists jump on the street taking selfies and photos covering every angles but it's okay. I was still able to take some snaps during that day.











Some locals and tourist taking their souvenir photos 







Thanks to my friend CJ for this opportunity... again, stolen shots during her live coverage of the 31st Kadayawan Festival. Go Brigada :D




I think what's best during this Kadayawan Street Dancinr was there were free water stations, like POCARI SWEAT for refreshing locals, tourists, and me. Free snacks too were also distributed. Yum Yum :D





HAPPY 31st KADAYAWAN DABAWEÑOS

~THANK YOU~

Post a Comment

0 Comments