Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I LOVE BB-Q 's: INENG'S SPECIAL BBQ

When you are so hungry and you wanna eat somethin' heavy, try Ineng's Special BBQ. 

After almost 5 hours of taking photos on the street at Davao City during the 31st Kadawayan Festival, Paul and I decided to eat like a king. We were looking for food stores that serves heavy meals and an air conditioned place because we were "very much" under the sun that day. We ended at Ineng's Special BBQ located at The Peak, Gaisano Mall Davao. 


Davao City is no stranger in terms of barbecue and grills. We have lots of it in town but Ineng's BBQ is a must try. I'm new here. It was my first time to hear and be here at Ineng's. I don't know about my buddy Paul. I didn't bother to ask. It doesn't matter also if I am knowledgeable about their menu and styles, I am hungry and I need to eat...that's what matter most.


I ordered from their "GREATEST HITS", Hit 8. It comes with 1 pc 12" pork barbecue on stick with liempo sisig and a java rice for P199.00. 

 


Their ambiance is nice and light and kinda classy. Perfect for families, tropa/buddies, couples bonding, or going solo.




TIME TO FEED MY STOMACH :P

Their lemonade refreshed our thirst. Thanks!!!


By the way, Paul ordered 2 pcs of 12" pork bbq and pork sinigang. All pork, Yey! 



Here's my order plus an extra rice, of course. :D






The verdict for their foods? As I said before, everything taste best for my taste buds so it's perfect!!! Price friendly? Yes and No. Yes, because their servings are yummy and BIG, the place is cool (literally and metaphorically)  plus they are in the Mall so no hassles. No because its not that budget friendly for those who are looking for budget meals but its worth it.   

Ineng's BBQ have lots to offer from their menu. If you want to try Ineng's, the store is located at The Peak, Gaisano Mall Davao, Bajada, Davao City
and
2/F Sky Garden, SM Lanang Premier, JP Laurel Ave., Lanang, Davao City

~THANKS~ 

Post a Comment

0 Comments