Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LA LOLA CHURRERIA



UPDATE: LA LOLA is now open at SM LANANG, DAVAO CITY

I was intrigued by this concept of churros because everyone were talking about it from social media to real life media (is there something like that? Kanang chika chika gud, mao na sya). I googled it but ouch, it's not yet here in my city. 



LA LOLA CHURRERIA is one of the fastest growing Snack Bar in the country that aimed "to spread happiness. . . because according to the owners, "their offerings bring chocolatey smiles for happy tummies and happy souls" . La Lola offers sandwiches, coffee, juices, and authentic, freshly- cooked classic Churros and other Churros dishes


La Lola opened its first store last December 2014 at Power Plant Mall in Rockwell Center and they became widely popular. After 2 years, they have 18 outlets already and to open more branches from Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. 

Last December, I was in SM Cebu City. It was my first encounter with La Lola Churreria. Good thing when we get there, there were only few parishioners because it was lunch time. LOL! (After namo nagpalit, nidaghan na ang mga parikyano...tedeeeeennnggg paniudto pa man unta.)


Our tummies were already full but I can't let this time pass not trying La Lola Churros so we ordered only the medium sized mixed churros for P190.00: 3 sticks of clasicos and 3 sticks of dark. I think it was enough for the Sirado-Gana thing.



Medium is the smallest size containing 6 Churros and a half cup of Hot Belgian Chocolate. 
Large size: 12 pieces; and X-Large size: 18 pieces.



The Mixed Churros came also with Hot chocolate Dip (for the clasicos) and were served on a paper cone. The Churros were served hot and crunchy outside and soft inside. Did I say it right? basta mao na na... LOL!


The chocolate dip complements well with the clasicos but not with the Dark, unless you're a fan of sweets. 


However, for me, the churros were yummy, and I like it big and thick but it has to be consumed when it's still hot because it's oily. I was happy with their product but to the point of mind-blowing thing, it didn't because, again, it's too oily. 



I hope La Lola will soon rise in Davao City and they'll deal with the "Oily-ness" of their churros.


UPDATE: LA LOLA is now open at SM LANANG, DAVAO CITY


~ THANK YOU ~



Post a Comment

0 Comments