Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MILK COW

I love yogurts. I've heard Milkcow's frozen yogurt is a must try. We visited this Instagrammable place at Filinvest Cebu Cyerzone, IT Park in Lahug, Cebu City and we were amazed, especially me, at the ambiance and the amazing cute cow decor of the place.


The place was very cute and clean.


Their IG-worthy wall 


Here's their frozen yogurt. Simple presentation but great for Instagram. Sorry if my photos don't fit for an Instagram-look-photo.


These were their signature frozen yogurt/ice cream



Yogurt lovers waiting for their orders...


...and when they got their orders, tsadaaaaa, picture first :D 


All in all my experience was good enough. The place was really cute and awesome but their ice cream/frozen yogurt was not that impressive, it's yummy but the wow factor wasn't there plus it's a bit expensive for us. Perhaps I was just expecting too much comparing how it tastes to other frozen yogurt or my order was just not my type of flavor. 

Am I going back to this place? Yes, I will and try their other combinations. 



This travel was made possible by:





~ THANK YOU ~

Post a Comment

0 Comments