Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I HAD A DREAM

Whazzup everybody! What a morning, had a dream don't know if it's good or bad. All I know that it was so real, I felt everything inside my rib cage which caused me to wake up! I think I have to share it with you...


I failed!
The Master was disappointed
Every face turned away from where I am standing
Baffled, perplexed, confused!


I failed!
The Master was discouraged 
I couldn't bring back the Ice to its original nature
Unworthy, unproductive, unimportant

I failed!
The Master's tears fell to the ground
I still kept my hands on the Ice
Anxious, fearful, hurt


I failed!
The Master stared at me
 I will not give up til the Ice melts to its original form
Hopeless, desperate, praying

Then the Ice said to me,
"Be cold as ice too!"

But how can I be? 







NOTE: Guys, all the photos I used above are from Handluggageonly.co.uk 


Post a Comment

0 Comments