Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

UNBOXING VILTROX MANUAL LENS ADAPTER

unboxing viltrox manual lens adapter
Why is an ADAPTER not a Speed Booster? 

Whazzuuupp! Probably that's what you'll gonna ask me, right? We'll my honest answer is I don't have that extra money to buy a speed booster that is worth a P7,000.00. I should probably get a native Sony lens if am gonna spend P7,000.00 for a speed booster or get a manual third-party lens like the 7Artisans. All I need is for me to use my Nikon Lenses, particularly my Nikkor 50mm and Tamron 17-50mm with my Sony A6000. By the way, shooting a full manual is really awesome... but to some it's troublesome. LOL!

I ordered this adapter last April 2020 since it was on sale for only P1,400.00 and it arrived last June 9, 2020. I forgot I ordered one LOL! It can be understood, that March, April, and May 2020 were the peak of pandemic due to Covid19.









Post a Comment

0 Comments