Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO POSE YOUR MODEL


Whazzup everyone! Have you ever experienced a photographer's block? It's somewhat like a "writer's block". During my previous shoots before this Covid19 pandemic happened, I experienced that block. After taking 4 or 5 shots, I can't think of any poses anymore. What's happening? I've been doing this before on photoshoots, wedding shoots, debut shoots, but our last client, I wasn't able to really pulled it off. I panicked but never showed that to my team because I don't want to ruin the shoot. If they will know I panicked, probably they will panic too. Bu I did manage and finish the job but I was not really happy because of what happened to me. 

I went back into my old folders and browsed my old files from the internet, I saw this posing guide from PhotoPlus and I think this is really helpful for us. 


POSING GUIDE FOR WOMEN




POSING GUIDE FOR MEN





I'll be posting more "How to pose your model" sooner. So, stay tune for my upcoming post.



Post a Comment

0 Comments