Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO POSE COUPLES

Whazzup Everyone! In connection to my previous post on how to pose your model, I decided to include How to Pose Couples since we are all going to shoot couples whether it's wedding, pre-nuptial, advertisement, or just for fun shoot. 

For starters, and for those who forgot how to pose couples due to long hiatus because of the Covid19 Pandemic, I will share to you some basic poses for couples. I know lots of you out there are very good and creative in posing couples, but let's not forget the basic of posing. Let's not forget how to compose our subject properly to have a better and photographic images. 

I would like to give my credits to "Incrivel" for these following photos. I don't know if he is the owner of these photos because of the watermark, all I know is that these aren't my photos and i grabbed these photos from the net.












Well, I do hope you are refreshed by the poses above. These photos are just the basics and you are not limited to do some creative poses for your own photoshoots.

Post a Comment

0 Comments