Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PICTURE WITH A DEEP MESSAGE




Whazzup everyone! I used to be an editorial cartoonist in our school paper during my high-school and college days. Editorial Cartooning is not just sketching or drawing something. It is sharing one's or the publications' viewpoint, ideas or knowledge through a single picture. This type of drawing is using visual and verbal vocabulary that is common to everyone! 

This experiences of mine being an editorial cartoonist helped me a lot in my photography style, narrative portraiture, photo essays, and street photography. I may not be really that good in photography but I am happy with my style. 

Here are some powerful cartoons I found in the internet that can help us in our photography to have a very powerful story or message.









I do hope this post helps you even a little bit in telling your stories in photography!


Post a Comment

0 Comments