Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

5 REASONS WHY I AM NOT BUYING THE SONY A7SIII

SONY A7SIII

Whazzup Everyone! Sony releases one of the most amazing cameras that everyone was waiting for. I, too was so excited about this camera not only because I love Sony but hey, it's Sony, it's really good, right?

SONY A7SIII

 As far as I read the reviews as well watch it on YouTube, I am really amazed about this camera. I dreamed of holding it in my hands and using it in my professional work. Damn, I love this cam so much but I am not buying it. You read it right, I am not buying the Sony A7SIII for these 5 reasons.

SONY A7SIII

5. BECAUSE OF LOCKDOWN

The Economy at this moment is not stable. I've known some photographers, as well as my photographer friends, shuts down their studios because of very few clients nowadays. In short, the Photography business is not having a good income today, in my city. 

SONY A7SIII


4. I CAN'T ROLL BACK THE MONEY

For me, this camera which is an asset per se is a liability at this moment. If I buy this camera now, I can't roll back the money I spend because of the pandemic. The photography business is going slow in this new normal situation.

SONY A7SIII

3. IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE AT THE MOMENT

The price of Sony A7SIII is way too expensive for a photographer like me who have lots of bills to pay. I have to wait for another many more years to be able to buy this camera. I can't even afford the A7III, how much more this great baby A7SIII?

SONY A7SIII


2. IT'S A CAMERA INTENDED FOR VIDEO

Nothing is wrong with this camera, I can use this for video shoots as well as for photographs but since this camera is too expensive and there are many Sony Cameras out there that performs really well in photographs, plus much cheaper than this A7SIII. So, if ever I am going to buy one,  I'll go for their other cameras.

SONY A7SIII

1. TRULLY, I DON'T HAVE MONEY

No matter how much I love to have this camera, I can't have it because I don't have enough money to buy it. 

SONY A7SIII

Well, it's my dream camera and I don't know when will this dream becomes a reality for me. Maybe two or three years from now or maybe not at all because if that time happens, this camera becomes vintage already. :D

Disclaimer: All photos used are from dpreview.com.




Post a Comment

0 Comments