Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A LESS THAN 3 MINUTES SHOOT WITH KRISTINE MAE

 


Why am I posting this in my blog? Nothing important but this is to remind me that this is the quickest photoshoot I ever did. How I did do it? Read down below.

It was a very busy Monday, yes it was a manic Monday. All deadlines, I have to beat and the stress was on top of me but when my co-worker, a former photography enthusiast, ask me to do portraits of her for her graduation pic, I said yes but with one problem... I did not have a camera with me at that time. 

It was a very unexpected request but I was provided with a Nikon D3500 camera with a kit lens of 18-55mm 3.5-5.6. Will this camera and lens do good in a portrait shoot?

As soon as I got the camera from Kristine, I immediately started the shoot at a staircase near my workstation since it has a white wall and better lighting from a big window. 

I directed Kristine's poses, just the basic poses. She did respond and posed very well too. The secret to getting better images is how to make your subject feel comfortable in front of you and do the basic posing techniques. 

The shoot lasted less than 3 minutes only. We went back to our respective offices and there I worked back again. I edited her photos during lunchtime using Adobe Photoshop. 

This is the image she submitted to her university as her graduation picture. Thank you for your trust!

















Post a Comment

0 Comments