Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LUNCH TIME @ KUYA J


If you're a Filipino or a pinoy fan living in a modern city, life is not complete when you can't eat lutong bahay delicacies.

Lutong bahay is a reflection of a festive meal. If it's okay for me to say it's like koinonia.

My parents and I, when we were having our family bonding decided to eat a festive but within a budget friendly meals. We went to this not so new restaurant inside SM Davao, Kuya J Reastaurant.

We're just curious about the restored endorsed by the actor Jericho Rosales. 



The place was great and the ambiance was relaxing. Perfect for bondings and food Tripping. I've been saying that lines a lot. Bwahahaha! But it's true. Yup, Kuya J will make you feel at home.


I ordered Kuya J's Four season shake. Am not a fan of  shakes but it was great. Taste like four seasons, of course, but with a twist. 


Mom ordered family's favorite, Ampalaya. I know not all people loves ampalaya cause it taste bitter (mapapahugot ka sa pair) but Kuya J's  ampalaya tastes really good.


Pops tried their Bicol express, it tastes great too. One of the bests Bicol Express I've tasted. 


 
I ordered Lechon Kawali but they told me it's not available and they offered Kuya J's Bagnet. So, I did ordered their bagnet and its yummier than lechon kawali. The meat was soft and crispy and tasty. My only comment is it's kinda expensive but worth it.



Nakakagutom.... 



If you want to try Lutong Bahay delicacies/authentic filipno cuisines, Kuya J Restaurant is one of the must visit restaurants here in Davao City.

Kuya J Restaurant is located at SM Lanang Premiere, and SM City Annex Davao.


~THANK YOU~

Post a Comment

0 Comments