Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AVALANCE ICE CREAM SHOP






I was ignorant about liquid nitrogen being part of an Ice Cream, but am not ignorant about Liquid Nitro since I heard it in my Chemistry Class and I used it once for my magic effect.

But my ignorance was enlightened when my friends from Cebu invited us to try Avalance Ice Cream last October 2015.  Whoa so this means that these pictures are more than a year already? Kadugay ba nako nagpost ai nag-update diay ani oie... Internet problem... bwahahaha!!!!

Liquid nitrogen is in the house! Not in the Chemistry book anymore, bwahahahaha!!!


Avalance Ice Cream Cafe officially Launched in July of 2015 and situated at the heart of the city, beside Anitas Bakeshop in Fuente Osmeña.





Cool isn't it?

Once you're in Cebu City, visit Avalanche Ice Cream Cafe at
 Anita's Bldg, Osmeña Blvd. Corner J.Llorente St., Capitol Site, Cebu City.


~ THANK YOU ~


Post a Comment

0 Comments