Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

32nd KADAWAYAN PAMULAK SA KADALANAN




The 32nd Kadayawan Pamulak sa Kadalanan (Floral Float Parade) happened last August 20, 2017. The participants showcased their artistic prowess. The floral floats were really beautifully impressive and colorful. 


Here are some of my shots during the event. 


The DMMA wonder women. . . 


















Isn't she cute? 




Yeah, she's really cute. . . 



This couple is really cute. I don't know if they are bloggers but am pretty sure they are photographers who are not from this city. They spoke Tagalog, I mean legit Tagalog. 


This is how photographers do their job, find the best angle no matter what position they do.













The cast of Alyas Robin Hood: Andrea Torress, Dingdong Dantes, and Solenn Heussaff.







Tourists making selfies and taking their photos with the float. ahh. I can't get a clean shot. LOL!


Vlogger spotted, but I don't know who she is hahaha... 














That's all folks! Till next Kadawayan Festival. But you can visit Davao City anytime you want and I can assure you, you'll experience Life in here :D

~THANK YOU~

Post a Comment

0 Comments