Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

32nd KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL: Indak-indak sa Kadalanan

Indak-Indak sa Kadalanan (Street Dancing) is one of the highlights of the Kadayawan Festival in Davao City.

I went down to the street of DavaoCity to witness and capture the awesome performance of the contingents of the Indak-Indak sa Kadalanan 2017. 

Here are some of my shots:









Then something went wrong with my telephoto lens. It got stuck at 300mm. I can't zoom out :'(


Better manage my lens at 300mm than lose these wonderful moments. I have my second camera, the small one with a lens of 20-50mm, with me but I don't like switching cameras all the time.








Tourists were enjoying taking their photos during a few munite break. . . 


Selfie time with the participants


Break time is over . . . 


Time to move out from the perimeter fast or else. . .  LOL!


A cute smile from the performer makes it a better food for the camera.








Oh, is she Bianca King's sister? But that's not what this image is all about; this photo is what you called, The Scene Stealer :P









That's it for now. Tomorrow is another day for the Floral Float Parade.


~ THANK YOU ~

Post a Comment

0 Comments