Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

78th Araw ng Dabaw

78th Araw ng Dabaw

I Love Davao!!!



Parada Dabawenyo

March 16, 2015, Araw ng Davao  is one of the best days in Davao City. Tourist visits the city to watch the Parada Dabawenyo every year. 
This year, many Public and Private sectors joined the parade that lasted for about 6 hours yet the said event successful and entertaining. 

On the other hand, I tested my new '2nd hand' Nikkor 18-105 mm kit lens on the street.

Here are some of my snaps. 












The Mutya ng Dabaw 2015 Beauties




The Government Agencies


911 Davao









I am Dabaweño













Idol Sir Garry Mahipos

THE RED CROSS TEAM

Holy Cross of Davao College

Ateneo de Davao University

University of Mindanao


DMMA College Southern Philippines Majorettes
















Mr. Alvin "The Captain" Patrimonio, Jerry Codiñera, and Kenneth Duremdes

Mr. Marlou Aquino


JabaWALKIES is in the house


Heart warming Smile




Exhibition time from these young ladies: Flair Tricks



Thanks to these men, the parade was successful and orderly






I am Indiana Jones, Jr.

The University of Mindanao Majorettes









Our Peace Keepers








Thank you for watching.

HAPPY ARAW NG DABAW!!!


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I didn't went out the house that day... ahaha. Thanks for posting! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shobe ang ganda mo.....

    ReplyDelete