Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BLUE WATERS VILLAGE AND RESORT: Samal Island


I am not a beach person but I don't hate beaches. Actually, I live a few steps away from a beach resort here in the City of Durian but I can only count on my fingers how many times I've been there. But when I arrived at Blue Waters there was something on the place that made me love the place... not particularly the beach but the place itself. . . it was homey. It's a natural paradise. Free from the city pollution and damn, the air was so clean.



The place wasn't crowded so you can really have your personal time there. Maybe because before you can set your foot here, you have to book first your visit prior to your actual date. You can book via phone call or for more info check out their website (Click Here). No walk-in clients are accommodated here. For me, this is a cool thing. 


Their white sand beach is clean and refreshing. It's up to you if you like swimming during low tide or high tide. I took these pictures during low tide, around 11:35 AM.




They also have a resto where you can order your foods. By the way, the foods here are cheaper compared to other popular beach resorts on this island.


 I wasn't able to take pictures of the foods we ordered because I was busy practicing taking video footage of the place using my humble phone.


You will never get lost here because the place is not that big and there are signages/directions. 

Here are some pictures I took at the resort. . . 



The tide is a little high at 2:30 PM... Some beach lovers are now enjoying the beach.





Blue Waters have also a salt water pool which I forgot to take some photos  but I had it on my humble-practice-mode video footage.


THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING BOOKING 
(From Blue Waters website)

  • Davao boarding area is located at Lanang Lizada Drive, Pearl Farm Marina Wharf.
  • NO FOOD is allowed at the boarding area.
  • Php 50.00 per person Corkage Fee on food.
  • Php 500.00 per Lechon Corkage Fee.
  • You may bring food/water via backdoor.
  • NO BRINGING IN any kinds of drinks hard, soft drinks & juices.(Except for water)
    • Bottle
    • Can
    • Tetra pack
    • Powder form
  • NO BRINGING IN any kinds of Electrical Appliance.
  • NO TENTS or OPEN COTTAGES for OVERNIGHT.
  • STRICTLY NO PETS ALLOWED.
  • Day tour starts at 7:00 am up to 4:30 pm.
  • 4:30 pm will be the last trip of the resort boat(Danica).
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE


For Inquiries, Booking & Reservations Please Contact:

Resort #: 09155684446 or 09326184065
Landline #: (082) 2845348
E-mail Add: bluewaters_resort@yahoo.com



~THANK YOU ~


Post a Comment

0 Comments