Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CECIL'S SNACK INN AND BAKESHOPE

DAVAO'S BEST OLD TIMER SNACK HOUSE
by: Marion Kit

Want some affordable-budget-friendly heavy snacks? Visit Davao City’s Cecil’s Snack Inn and Bakeshop. 

My mom used to bring us pasalubong from Cecil’s Snack Inn and Bakeshop from the time I can remember. Thanks Mama... now I am blogging Cecil’s Snack Inn and Bakeshop.





Cecil’s offers delicious short orders, pies, cookies, cakes, sandwiches, bread, pastries, rolls, native delicacies and beverages. My favourites are pancit luglug, fresh lumpia, and their famous éclair.



Here‘s my favourite, their budget meals or they call it combo meals at 88. This is so good for people who seek affordable delicious meals like me... am on a budget...errr, I can’t afford expensive foods. LOL! One can choose from their combo meals for only P88.00. I love C2: Pancit Luglug + brownies + soft drink... BRAVO! If I want pancit luglug, it should be from Cecil’s.




Yummylicious pancit luglug


Their main branch at Anda St., Davao City is a NO SMOKING establishment. This means the place, its ambiance is good for everyone. The place is clean. No explanation needed.



Cecil’s Snack Inn and Bakeshop’s main branch is located at Anda St., Davao City in line with the old CAP building. Some of Cecil’s stalls are in Nccc Mall, Gaisano Mall Davao, Victoria Plaza, Gen. Malvar St., just to name a few.





~ THANK YOU ~

Post a Comment

2 Comments