Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

DAVAO TOY CONVENTION 2018


Whazzup everybody! Last April 12,2018 I was invited to participate in the 9th Mindanao Toy Convention Phone Photography Contest held at Gaisano Mall of Davao's Event Center. I visited the place and was amazed at the toys being displayed at the center. So many characters from Starwars to Marvel, DC, Lego, Matchbox, Transformers, Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Mortal Kombat, and many others. 


The TOYCON organized some contest, Character Drawing Contest, Phone Photography Contest, and the Korean Dance Challenge. 



But I was overwhelmed already with the toys so I was focused on the toys. Sino ba naman ang hindi? These toys are not just anybody's toys, these are collectible toys. You know what it means, right? I have to grab this opportunity to photograph these collectibles. So I without further ado, here are some pictures of these awesome toys taken from my humble Android phone. 

THE PRESIDENT DU30


STARWARS





MARVEL CHARACTERS





DC CHARACTERS



MANGA CHARACTERS











THE SEXY MANGA CHARACTERS









OLD TIME HEROES




MATCHBOX, DIECAST METAL CARS, AND LEGO



I saw some of my good friends too. They were busy transferring their photos to the photo print machine. 


Submission of Entries. Go, Master Ian.


THE MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY ENTRIES

Sorry for the blurry images. I am only using a 3-year-old Android Phone inside a mall. 













That's all for now. Till my next post :D







Post a Comment

0 Comments