Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW TO MAKE IT LAST




Whazzup everybody! I've been lazy posting entries lately. I was just living real life outside this so called cyber world where social media becomes the world of new realities than the real world. 

Well, am here again posting this article I read somewhere while I was waiting for my girl to arrive. I think I was hit by lightning and started to reflect on our relationship. I believe this simple composition educates me again how love and relationship works. 

So, am sharing this article too hoping that it may answer your questions how to last forever!


How to make it Last
By : Gregory Paulo Llamoso

If you’re a good man/woman with a kind heart, pure intentions with right and correct mindset,

Cheating on your girl/man will never be an option. He/she, your girl/man is your ALWAYS priority!

Lying or not telling the truth, even the slightest thing on her/him will never cross your mind because you know how damaging it is.

No need to find another girl/man or invite other girl/man from the past, present, or future. Defend and Protect your home as much as possible.

Sure, there’s a lot of beautiful girls and hot men out there but every time you see them, you’ll just say:

“My queen/king will always be better!”

Always involve your girl/man in every decision you make and in whatever you do. Never ever let her/him feel she/he is an option or make her/him feel second all the time! A simple asking of permission suffices! 

Don't be ashamed of her/him at all times!

Never forget these words LISTEN & FORGIVE. Both words are verb! It's an action word. Do it!

In a relationship, you are not alone anymore, you are two who became one. 


Loyalty, Honesty, Faithfulness, Openness, Involvement, Respect, Trust and Forgiveness. 

Sounds tiring? NO IT ISN'T as long as you love!


That's how relationship last. ❤️



To my girl, to my partner in life, my best-friend, my shock-absorber, my Tiny, you know how Thankful I am when you stepped in front of me. It was the beginning of a New Life. . . It was the beginning of I am not for my self anymore because I am not alone anymore.

You know no one can overpower you or demote you from your throne inside me. I will always protect it by all means and I will choose you over everyone else.


Post a Comment

0 Comments