Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAKING AN ORDINARY PLACE LOOKS LIKE NEW

It's been a while now since I shoot portraits. Damn, the last one was in 2015. Never had a luck or time to shoot portraits anymore. Then, I had an opportunity to do portrait shoots at an unexpected time and place. . . Our office lobby but it's not a hindrance in making photographs.

A friend and co-worker asked me to take pictures of her while playing the office's old piano with a borrowed Nikon D3200 plus 18-55mm kit lens. Okay, the plan was "aim and click."  but I took the opportunity to take the shots to another level.

Here's the location:


Here are my portrait shots with Julie.


I know for some, a place makes a good picture, but for me, it's not the place that makes a good photograph, though it helps, it makes things easy. But you don't have to go somewhere else to take and make photographs. You can still make photographs from where you are standing. Just let your eyes see what is not seen by many. 



So that's it. If you think my photos did not achieve my goal, that is, to make a better photograph and to make an ordinary place looks like new, hit the comment box below and let me know.


~THANK YOU~



Post a Comment

0 Comments