Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kristy + James: I DO

 




"And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney's Cinderella felt when she found her prince."

-Elizabeth Young

James + Kristy: Details











James + Kristy: The Bride

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. 
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

- Judy Garland





















James + Kristy: The Groom

"For you see, each day I love you more. 
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

- Rosemonde Gerard



















James + Kristy: The Witnesses

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me."

- Roy Croft














James + Kristy: Wedding Ceremony

"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well."

-Unknown




A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

- Unknown



"In a marriage, each partner is to be the one that encourage rather than a critic, a forgiver rather than a collector of hurts, and enabler rather than a reformer."

- Unknown













































James + Kristy: Reception 

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."

- Robert Brault































"Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, 
that's exactly where I want to be always."

- Fawn Weaver



"Remember, we all stumble; every one of us. 
That is why it's a comfort to go hand in hand."

- Emily Kimbrough



"The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace."

- Fawn Weaver




  
















"You don't marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can't live without."

- Unknown


Photo: Mk + Raquel
Video: Cyrus Paul


Post a Comment

0 Comments