Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHEN DORA EXPLORES THE PHILIPPINES



Whazzup Everybody! Kinda empty feels and artistically and creatively blind today. My photos are flat, no life, no sense of art. How come others have so many bright ideas when it comes to photography or in life?

 I searched the web searching for something that can pop up some bulb above my head... the result is, still empty, no creative ideas but instead I was laughing by this set of photos of Dora the explorer explores the Philippine waterfall. Another fun and bright idea from the author of these pictures. 

What happens when Dora the Explorer explores the Philippines? The answer is in the photos and how you react to these photos. 



This is not a photo shoot or a commercial shoot, I guess; probably a birthday celebration with a mascot . . . I don't know but my point is, some ideas might be great and big but small-kinda-stupid-but-fun ideas that can lift up, if not all, some souls.




My sense of creativity may not buzzed but looking at these pictures I am having fun. Maybe next time I shoot, it will be fun filled shoot. I miss having fun.

Photo credit to the owner which was not specifically mentioned or said in the web.



Post a Comment

0 Comments