Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHO CAN REFUSE THE MAGIC OF A TODDLER

 

A client asked about our photoshoot rate for a pre-birthday shoot for his daughter. We send our packages and he pleaded for a cheaper rate and told us to take a few shots only. 5 shots will do... He added, "For remembrance only on my daughter's first birthday..." 

As a father too of a 1-year-old baby, I felt him. For his baby, he'll do everything... So, without a doubt, my wife and I accepted their offer. I took not a FEW but a bunch of photos of his adorable daughter, Yannie who'll turn 1 two days after this shoot.

I took photos, numerous amount of photos of Yannie for them to remember the moment that her dad did something for her birthday... to make her first birthday a memorable one through photos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YANNIE
















The photos above were not only the photos I took. I photographed Yannie and her dad outside our mini studio too together with her Lola and tita.








Post a Comment

0 Comments