Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PORTRAITS in THE 30TH KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL

"INDAK-INDAK SA DALAN" PROTRAITS

Here are some of my quick-snap street portraiture during the 30th Kadayawan Festival 
last August 21, 2015.














(A camera user spotted on the street)


(The Smile behind every smiles)


Some tourists took their selfie moments with the candidates of the "Indak-Indak sa Dalan"






So refreshing... :D






(Selfie time once again)

And guess who I bumped in during the day? The Del Rosario's. God Bless you all and thank you for spreading the goodness of Christ to everyone.


(I am exhausted but I did enjoy the show)

Balloons for sale...

Just Checking my shots...




(Tawid)



Candidates of the Indak-Indak are having their lunch break on the street side... 
This is really cool. Seeing them eat together kinda make me wanna join them.



Okay, here's my buddy grand master, Jeck... thanks, bro.
Keep shooting!!!

Here are some foreign tourist who were enjoying the show event :D







~ THANK YOU ~

Post a Comment

0 Comments